For More Information:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CATALYSIS LEAN LEADERSHIP SERIES ANNOUNCED AT RICHARD L. ROUDEBUSH VA MEDICAL CENTER; TRANSFORMING HABITS AND BEHAVIORS OF HEALTHCARE LEADERS
APPLETON, WISC. – July 17, 2017 – Catalysis today announced it will host a Lean Leadership Series at Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center in Indianapolis, September 26-29. The series is a multi-day, multi-workshop event designed to teach lean leader skills and practices. A broad range of topics are covered such as coaching skills, the scientific method of problem solving and the key components of enterprise excellence. CE credits are available.
The series is designed to transform healthcare professionals into leaders who drive higher value in their organizations.
“Management in a lean organization is built on leaders who coach, ask effective questions and solve problems,” said Marta Karlov, director of education at Catalysis. “Fostering this new kind of leadership is the first step on healthcare’s Transformation Roadmap.”
The Lean Leadership Series allows participants to develop their own learning tracks by registering for up to three of the following sessions:
- Capturing Healthcare Value
- Coaching for Improvement
- Coaching for Personal Development
- Creating a Lean Management System Overview
- Defining and Deploying Strategy
- Innovation in Healthcare
- Kata: A Pattern for Continuous Improvement and Coaching
- Principle Based Transformation
- Go-and-See at Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center
The series blends classroom learning, gemba tours, and networking to offer a relevant, hands-on mix of experiences.
“The content is critical for any leader who aspires to become a lean leader,” said Luke Poppish, senior lean advisor of South Shore Hospital in Massachusetts. “This is a ‘just do it’ for all organizations struggling to find their way on their lean journey.”
“Coaching for Improvement was the most valuable workshop I’ve ever attended,” said Leah Mitchell of Salem Health. “As an executive healthcare leader, it caused me to reflect on how I lead and how to develop others.”
Lean Leadership Series
- Insights from experts across a variety of disciplines
- Highly interactive sessions to allow for practice and learning from peers
- Choose up to four sessions to customize your learning experience
- CE credits available
- Visit org/lean-leadership-series/ to learn more or to register
- Contact Sara Thompson at email@example.com with any questions
Catalysis inspires healthcare leaders and accelerates change. With a focus on experiential education, Catalysis helps healthcare leaders in the United States and Europe create system-wide, transformative change. We believe in care delivery designed around the patient, payment and incentives based on value and outcomes, and transparency of performance (quality and cost). Founded in 2008, Catalysis is a not for profit with a mission to help create more healthcare value in the industry. Learn more at: createvalue.org.